1. Dairy Bell closes down its ice-cream operations after 44 years.
2. Miss Chu Sydney and UK restaurants up for sale.
3. Harrold’s opens first womenswear store.
4. Harvey Norman reports strong Christmas.
5. Tesco’s long term credit rate slashed.
6. Brooks Bros puts strain on Oroton results.
7. Target closes Canadian store operations.
8. Rivers struggles to survive.
9. G Star Raw to look at smaller store size in Australia.
10. Roy Morgan says business confidence at lowest level since 2011.
11. CBA says Christmas spending growth lowest in more than 2 years.
12. Zara to open its first home decor brand store at Highpoint in February.
13. Gloria Jeans pulls out of India but heads for China.
14. Reject Shop reports profit slide despite stabilising sales.
15. China’s luxury market falters.