1. Surfstitch records $155m loss.
2. Online homewares retailer, Temple & Webster, reports $44.9m loss. Looks for break-even 2018.
3. Woolworths in legal battle with partner Lowes over sale of Masters.
4. Retail spending unchanged in July.
5. Lush triples size of Sydney flagship store.
6. Woolworths replaces directors on Masters Board.
7. Uniqlo to double its floor space at Chadstone.
8. UK department store, Debenhams, to open in Collins St. Melbourne 2017.
9. Supermarkets accused of reducing choice as ranges go in cost-cutting measures.