1. Hospitality workers receive penalty rate cut on Sundays.
2. Domino Pizza introduces PayPal for online payment.
3. David Jones considering property sell-off.
4. Four Harvey Norman franchisees fined for misleading customers on returns.
5. ASOS launches campaign aimed at university students.
6. Study shows ethical products are major driver for consumers.
7. Lifestyle brands like Nespresso and Cath Kidston seen as growth markets.
8. The Westpac Melbourne institute index of consumer sentiment fell by 6.8 per cent in May.
9. April year on year retail sales growth in UK the fastest for a decade.
10. Iconic jeweller, Tiffany’s, sees double digit sales growth worldwide.
11. Ebay subject to biggest ever online data breach.
12. Ibisworld reports organic farming growing by 12% per year.
13. Melbourne butcher ditches cash, only accepts card.
14. Adidas to print your Instagram photos on your shoes.