1. ACCC warns comparative websites against misleading information.
2. COS, sister brand to H&M , opens first Melbourne store on Elizabeth St.
3. Labour promises 24hr pharmacies in Victorian election.
4. Dick Smith sticks to sales projections.
5. Di Bella coffee group taken up by RFG, owners of Gloria Jean’s coffee chain.
6. Godfrey’s moves to stock market listing.
7. Pumpkin Patch says it is relying on Christmas sales to please its banks.
8. Harvey Norman seeks to raise $120m from investors.
9. General Pants temporarily changes name to General Peace in new campaign.
10. Bakery chain, Pie Face, goes into administration.
11. ARA says outdoor leisure retailers heading for good Christmas.
12. Australian consumer confidence slowly rises.
13. Kathmandu predicts drop in half yearly sales.
14. Specialty Fashion Group brand, Rivers, continues to struggle.
15. Federal Government minister says demise of small business a problem for Australia.
16. Caltex eases away from Woolworths with some re-branding of service station sites.
17. ACCC approves Wesfarmers purchase of Yakka workwear.
18. CommBank says Australians will spend less on Christmas this year.
19. Pacific Brands sells footwear and clothing labels to private equity.
20. Harrolds to open first womenswear store.
21. Radio Rentals continues to perform well.
22. Retail Food Group calls off acquisition of La Porchetta.
23. Kate Perry opens pop-up store in Melbourne.
24. Chinese e-commerce giant, Alibaba, achieves $US9.6 billion sales in one day.
25. Solomon Lew to shut 15 Steve Madden stores in dispute over licensing agreement.
26. McDonalds global sales slip in October.
27. Williams Sonoma to open four stores at Chadstone Shopping Centre.
28. Burger King opens beef free franchise in India.