The release of the Draft Master Plan has kick started the third round of community engagement and traders have been given specific sessions during which the Plan will be presented and explained by QVM. The session times are listed below.
To ensure the process goes smoothly, traders are being asked to book in advance through one of the following methods –
- Customer Service at the main office (rear 513 Elizabeth St).
- Customer Service at Shop 1 in F Shed.
- At the Engagement Hub 452 Queen St (open from Monday 2nd March)
- Email Targol directly: Targol.email@example.com
- Dairy Hall traders, 10am to 12pm, Wednesday, 4 March
- General Merchandise traders, 2.30 to 4.30pm, Thursday, 5 March
- Night Market traders, 2pm to 4pm, Tuesday, 10 March
- Meat and Fish Hall traders, 10am to 12pm, Wednesday, 11 March
- General Merchandise traders, 2 to 4pm, Monday, 16 March
- General Merchandise traders, 2 to 4pm, Tuesday, 17 March
- Fruit & Vegetable traders, 10am to 12pm, Wednesday, 19 March
- Food & Hospitality traders, 2 to 4pm, Wednesday, 19 March
The Community Engagement Hub on Queen St (near Mercat Cross Hotel) will be open for drop in visits right up until Sunday 29th March.