1. While mainstream fizzy drinks go flat, onsite carbonated versions on the rise.
2. Japanese Chairman of Seven Eleven looks to establishing online delivery and pick up points at all stores.
3. Chicago researcher says US store visits plummeted 21% in week before Christmas.
4. ARA says Boxing Day sales exceeded expectations.
5. NAB says Boxing Day card transactions up 25% on last year.
6. 800 Australian Gloria Jean’s coffee shops to be sold to Singaporean food company.
7. Target to pay $1m in settlement of fake MAC cosmetics case.
8. Department store, John Lewis, says 76% of Christmas Day online traffic done on mobile.