1. UK fashion house, Ted Baker, opens two new stores in Australia.
2. US retailing giant, Nordstrum, takes a stake in Australia’s Shoes of Prey.
3. Kogan opens pop-up store in Melbourne.
4. Australia Post facilitates Australian online retailers selling wholesale into China.
5. Myer to temporarily close Warringah Mall store for refurbishment.
6. 90% of 7-Eleven stores sign up new deal.
7. ACCC takes on Woolworths over demands for extra payments from suppliers.
8. Woolworths re-instates Qantas points promotion.
9. Global bond fund manager PIMCO warns Australia of potential for recession.
10. Pizza chain, Dominos, enters German market.
11. Hugh Jackman invests in Aussie retail icon, R.M.Williams.
12. Highpoint plans 32 hours straight shopping in Christmas lead-up.