1. Metcash (IGA, Foodland, Foodworks) returns to profit.
2. Retail spending fell slightly in May.
3. Surfstitch reduces staff in US.
4. ACCC takes Heinz to court over content of kids food.
5. Bega slashes its dairy prices to farmers.
6. H&M to expand into regional cities Wollongong and Toowoomba.
7. 7 Eleven operator receives record fine for under-paying staff.
8. Former MD of Masters appointed to Wesfarmers Board to assist with Bunnings UK push.
9. Factory seconds appliance retailer, 2nds World, to open in Melbourne.
10. Coles says lower food prices may not last.
11. South African retail giant, Steinhoff International, takes a look at Big W and some Masters locations.
12. H&M’s second quarter declines as cold weather and A$ impact.
13. Uniqlo quietly closing some US stores.
14. Britain votes to exit the European Union in shock result.