Latest Retail News – 5/2/2017
1. Pizza Hut in trouble for underpaying staff.
2. Payless unable to find buyer, will close 132 stores.
3. Forever 21 launches active wear range.
4. H&M launches garment re-cycling program.
5. Priceline expects record half year.
6. Ex Billabong CEO sees jail time.
7. Australia’s first official Lego store opens at Dreamworld on Gold Coast.
8. Citi analysis suggests sluggish start for retail in new year.
9. Aldi plans four year expansion program.
10. Aussie suit retailer, Institchu, opens New York showroom.
11. H&M says profit up and online growing.
12. Fashion brands David Lawrence and Marcs under voluntary administration.
13. Coca-Cola launches biggest design change in 130 years.
14. Bunnings opens first DIY store in UK.
15. South African equity group buys Decor homewares brand.
16. Amazon misses revenue target.