1. Kmart’s online customer details hacked.
2. Good Guys opens 100th milestone store.
3. PAS Group (Metalicus, Review) rejects takeover offer.
4. David Jones, H&M, and Uniqlo to be part of new Eastland Shopping Centre.
5. Customer’s details hacked at DJ’s.
6. US retailer, American Apparel, files for bankruptcy.
7. Target partners with British fashion house, New Look, online.
8. After a decline in July, August online sales increase by 0.6% according to NAB.
9. Target launches new smartphone app.
10. Coca-Cola, Arnotts, Kleenex, Ikea and Samsung all feature in Choice Magazine’s Shonky Awards for 2015.
11. Lindt to open new factory outlet in Sydney.
12. Harvey Norman to launch Singaporean flagship store.
13. Sydney Fish Market launches new shelf-life app for its seafood.
14. Dominos buys French pizza chain.
15. Reject Shop comparable sales up for September quarter.
16. Walmart issues profit downgrade.
17. Dominos launches Smart watch SMS ordering facility.
18. Adam Goodes becomes DJ’s brand ambassador.
19. Italian footwear brand, Superga, to open first Australian presence within Topshop, Chapel St.
20. Costco tipped to be next threat to Coles and Woolworths.
21. Kogan partners with Vodafone while Coles launches prepaid Optus deal.
22. Bath & Body Works opens first Australian store at Sydney airport.
23. Former CEO, Paul Zahra, says David Jones un-prepared for online transition.
24. Woolworths to sell 6 shopping centres.