1. CatchOfTheDay have officially launched their online grocery site, www.groceryrun.com.au, as a competitor to the major supermarkets.
2. A Visa survey published this week found that 95% of NZ shoppers combine online and physical store visits when choosing to buy.
3. Secrets Shhh jewellery store to open at Chadstone.
4. Highpoint Shopping Centre Maribyrnong to undergo $300m development for completion in 2013.
5. Pumpkin Patch has closed its US stores as it continues to consolidate operations.
6. Entrepreneur, Dick Smith, says that Coles boss Ian McLeod is "destroying the livelihoods of Australian farmers" and wiping them out with a "new form of extreme capitalism" following the revelation of McLeod’s $15.6m pay packet for 2010/11.
7. The Australian Centre for Retail Studies (ACRS) at Monash University has found that 58% of consumers are multi-channel shoppers.
8. Myer Melbourne received the prestigious Store Design of the Year Award at the Oracle World Retail Awards in Berlin this week.
9. Aldi wins their High Court challenge re transparency on EFTPOS charges.