1. International lingerie and fashion icon La Perla opens first Australian store in Sydney.
2. Singer Rihanna sues Topshop for using her image on clothing.
3. McDonalds plans massive expansion in China.
4. PayPal says Gold Coast and Hinterland is top source of small-medium online businesses.
5. Electric car-maker, Tesla, changes automotive retailing by opening car shops in shopping centres.
6. Radio Rentals reports record installations and earnings.
7. Myer reports slight rise in earnings making 4 consecutive quarters of improvement.
8. Apple to open first Adelaide store.
9. Westfield in talks to sell several US malls.
10. Myer plans its biggest ever stocktake sale.
11. Westpac Consumer Sentiment Index records 7% drop in May.
12. Dulux pulls paint range from Masters as store aligns more with US paint brands.
13. Clothing retailer, Gap Inc., reports 43% increase in first quarter earnings as turnaround continues.
14. Ralph Lauren reports 4th quarter profit increase.