Latest Retail News1. Share price of major retailers on the rise following RBA cut rate decision.
2. Report finds Australian online retailers not embracing free delivery model.
3. Retail sales rise just 0.02% in August.
4. Queensland retailer fined over $200,000 for falsely claiming 100% Australian wool products.
5. Baby wear and children's wear retailer, Mothercare, desperately seeks investor as it battles tough financial conditions.
6. Banks criticized for not passing on latest RBA interest rate cut.
7. Online growth rate slows in August from 28% in 2011 to 22% in 2012.
8. Ikea removes women from Saudi Arabia catalogues.
9. Topshop opens its second Australian store in Sydney.
10. EFTPOS sales gain 11% on June 2011 and exceed last Christmas sales.