1. Leaked documents suggest 50 Pie Face franchises out of the company’s 77 stores are up for sale.
2. Vodafone warned about not meeting industry standards in disclosing mobile phone charges.
3. Bunnings plans to open more than 60 Bunnings Warehouse stores over next 3 years.
4. Billabong takeover talks continue to flounder.
5. April retail sales figures up 3.1% on 2012 with food retailing showing best growth.
6. Minimum wage rises $15.80 per week to $606.40.
7. Reserve Bank leaves interest rates unchanged at 2.75%
8. Australian fashion chain, Cue, takes stake in high-end fashion label, Dion Lee.
9. British high street clothing brand, River Island, sets up Australian website.
10. Myer website crashes after launch of online stocktake sale.
11. Aldi to anchor 3 retail shopping centres in Sydney.
12. ACCC tackles online retailers with confusing fine print on Australian consumer rights.
13. Coles to be key partners promoting the One Direction concert tour in 2013.
14. Coles launches “no annual fee” credit card.
15. Target and Kmart sign the Bangladesh Fire and Safety Agreement.