Latest Retail News – 16/6/2013
1. French luxury brand, Saint Laurent, launches Australian shipping option.
2. Harbourside Shopping Centre in the heart of Sydney’s Darling Harbour is up for sale.
3. Retailers express the least confidence in future business expectations.
4. Coles accused of wrongly branding bread as baked in store.
5. ASOS reports Australia has contributed to 45% increase in online sales.
6. Westpac warns sharp bounce in June Consumer Confidence may be short lived.
7. Zara reports sales up 5.2% to A$5.10 billion in the 3 months to end April.
8. Target headquarters to stay in Geelong despite job losses.
9. US May retail sales beat expectations with 0.6% rise.