1. Muji to open its first store in Sydney.
2. Dick Smith takes its Move concept online.
3. Home-grown bohemian fashion store, Camilla, to open in US.
4. Lottery Retailers Association urges Tatts to reconsider selling through convenience stores.
5. Australian singles over 35 buy fewer vegetables than any other category.
6. Oroton reports 57% profit drop over last year’s first half.
7. Myer shares plummet after 23% slide in first half results.
8. Consumers expected to be more confident after fall in unemployment.
9. Australia’s Lorne Jane activewear brand to be stocked in Nordstrom stores in US and Canada.
10. Sydney’s Lindt siege cafe re-opens.
11. Spotlight opens second store in Malaysia.
12. Dick Smith cuts support staff in drive to control costs.
13. Pumpkin Patch seeks buyer.
14. The Australian arm of French giftwear retailer, Pylones, is up for sale after being placed into voluntary administration.
15. Food & Beverages are the fastest growing online categories.