1. Book store sales expected to decline further in 2015.
2. McDonalds global sales decline.
3. Milan Direct tops online furniture sales again.
4. Latest ANZ Roy Morgan survey says consumer confidence falling.
5. Target US responds to declining sales with job cuts.
6. UK supermarket giant, Tesco, removes Schweppes products from shelves after dispute with Coca Cola.
7. Children’s shoe chain Shoes & Sox sold to venture capital firm.
8. Terry White chemists report strong first half.
9. New ombudsman to assist small businesses in disputes.
10. Footwear group, Munro Family, buys 17 Wanted Shoes stores in NSW.
11. Winter freeze blamed for fall in US retail sales.
12. Betta Foods group sold after being placed in administration in January.