1. Station Street Markets in Perth’s Subiaco to close.
2. Amazon reports surprise profit and better sales.
3. ABC to scrap its 50 store network and move retail online.
4. Impersonal self checkouts in supermarkets creating customer backlash.
5. Retail employment sector boosted by international store arrivals.
6. Pessimists outnumber optimists as consumer sentiment declines.
7. Specialist chicken retailer, Lenards, expects to double store footprint.
8. Muffin Break opens its 200th Australian store.
9. Australia Post introduces new ShipIT system for retailers.
10. Fast food chain, Grill’d, questioned over low wages.
11. Papinelle to open new sleep and loungewear store in Melbourne.
12. Wine retailers dominate Online Retail Industry Awards.
13. Google introduces BUY buttons to its online offer.
14. Oroton has sold its stake in global fashion brand, Brooks Brothers.
15. Research suggests Australians increased snacking habit has potential for fresh vegetable retailers.