1. South African fashion retailer, Mr Price, to open at Melbourne Central in October.
2. Specialty Fashion Groups earnings dragged down by Rivers losses.
3. Dick Smiths reports profit improvement.
4. Myers new Hobart store to open in time for Christmas.
5. Reject Shop profit slides 2% but better expected next year.
6. Victorian retailers lash out at new public holiday.
7. US online flash sales (deal of the day) retailer, Zulily, sold for $2.6billion.
8. Australian Banks hold off on Apple Pay.
9. Nordstrom’s online sales now 20% of revenue, mainly mobile.
10. Big W Managing Director resigns.
11. Target showing signs of turnaround in Australia.
12. Uniglo to experiment with 3 day weekend for staff in exchange for 10 hour days.