1. Productivity Commission recommends lower penalty rates on Sundays.
2. Retail sales rise 4.9% year on year to June 2015.
3. Reserve Bank leaves interest rates unchanged again.
4. Booktopia acquires Bookworld and Angus & Robertson Online.
5. Toll and Sendle launch alternative to Australia Post for small business.
6. Dick Smith set to rebrand some of its stores to ConnectedHome for small appliances.
7. Kathmandu rejects takeover offer from NZ’s Briscoe Group.
8. Men’s fashion house, The Academy Brand, opens first store in a shopping centre at Westfield Miranda.
9. Beacon Lighting takes over two franchised stores.
10. New Malaysian GST impacts heavily on supermarket sales.
11. Flight Centre successfully overturns ACCC price fixing claim.
12. US beauty brand, Bath & Body Works, coming to Australia.
13. David Jones takes on DundasFit sportswear range for men.