Latest Retail News – 3/11/2019
1. Uniqlo ditches single use plastic bags.
2. Online activewear retailer Stylerunner has entered voluntary administration.
3. LVMH Group offers to buy Tiffany & Co.
4. Coles experiences marginal sales growth in first quarter.
5. Tasmania leaps in front of NSW as most economically healthy state behind Victoria.
6. Bega earnings hit by higher milk prices.
7. Woolworths admits to under-paying staff.
8. Coles adds Liquorland to Uber Eats.
9. Amazon profits fall for first time in two years.
10. Amazon opens distribution centre in Perth.
11. David Jones loses almost $500m in 2019.
12. Wesfarmer’s recently acquired Catch.com to include Kmart and Target offer.