Latest Retail News – 1/3/2020
1. Pepsi to buy one of China’s largest online snack companies.
2. Bids are in for Harris Scarfe rescue.
3. Helloworld Travel adjusts its forecasts in light of Coronavirus.
4. Accent Group, including Athlete’s Foot chain, reports profit up 10%.
5. Blackmores profit plunges as Coronavirus impacts.
6. Mosaic Brands (Noni B, Millers) expects supply issues out of China.
7. Minority shareholder offers to buy Jeanswest out of administration.
8. Woolworths says wage underpayments could be $315m.
9. Woolworths named Australia’s No.1 online retailer.
10. Australia Post raises revenue by 4%.
11. Dominos wins Customer Experience of the Year top place in industry awards.
Articles Worth A Read:
Seven movies on Netflix that all entrepreneurs should watch - https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/346905
Coronavirus impacts on supplies out of China - https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-25/coronavirus-impact-hits-retail-as-businesses-face-serious-pinch/11996316
It’s not a store, it’s a place of worship - https://insideretail.com.au/news/its-not-a-store-its-a-place-of-worship-meet-the-new-brand-experience-202002