1. American Express claim Australians are second only to Mexico in their willingness to complain about poor customer service.
2. Sydney police seize over $1 million worth of fake designer bags from Parklea Markets.
3. Super Retail Group has paid $610m for 128 Rebel Sports stores .
4. 73% of Australia’s online spending goes to Australian websites.
5. Armani Exchange to open new store in Chadstone Shopping Centre.
6. Hairhouse Warehouse has been named Franchisor Of The Year.
7. Mastercard reports that Tap-and-go card technology is receiving quick customer acceptance.
8. Coles profit up, Target down, K-mart about even.