Latest Retail News – 7/7/2019
1. Toys’R’Us launches more than 4000 products on Ebay.
2. Uniqlo to open 20th Australian store at Northland, Vic.
3. Officeworks staff vote to approve wage rise and more leave.
4. Manufacturing sector reports weakest conditions in 3 years.
5. Debenhams only Australian store in Melbourne to close as UK parent company calls in administrators.
6. Woolworths to get rid of its liquor and pokies businesses.
7. Nestle claims world’s first recyclable sweet wrapper.
8. Pepsi introduces cappuccino in a can to rival Coke’s coffee.
9. Dyson opens its first permanent bricks’n’mortar store in Australia.
10. Retail sales flat in May.
11. NRA says tax cuts should boost retail spending.