1. Police called in to monitor McDonalds free toy offer in Singapore stores.
2. Australian menswear brand, Pudu Lifestyle, open second Indian store in Bangalore.
3. ARA says improved stability offered by Rudd’s election should help retailers.
4. Coles fined for misleading product origin claims.
5. Retail Food Group combines two of its franchises in new coffee/pizza bar.
6. US surfer concept store, Hollister, opens seventh store in China.
7. Reserve Bank leaves interest rates unchanged in July review.
8. Group buying site Deals.com buys Cudo.
9. Australia Post establishes strategic alliance with NZ Post to assist in delivery services between the two countries.
10. Coles “Down, Down” price campaign starts to lose steam as gap between Woolworths and Coles narrows.
11. Hong Kong May sales below expectations with 12.3% rise – jewellery, watches, and clocks best performers.
12. ABS says May retail sales up 2.3% with food retailing showing best long-term growth.
13. Australian fashion brand, Kirrily Johnston, placed in voluntary administration.
14. Flight Centre records record profit for 2012/13.
15. KFC opens first eco-friendly store construction in Maitland, NSW