1. UK Fashion store, Topshop, to open 4th Australian shop in Brisbane’s CBD.
2. KFC tops China’s most powerful retail brands list.
3. Catch of the Day launches ad campaign using Jason Alexander of Seinfeld fame.
4. NAB says online sales growth slowing.
5. Big W expands online offer with women’s apparel.
6. June brings small increase in year on year retail sales according to Australian Bureau of Statistics.
7. Oroton says softer second half earnings will impact on bottom line.
8. Retailers pleased with this week’s interest rate cut by Reserve Bank.
9. Dunn & Bradstreet says business confidence on the rise although capital investment and staff hiring remain sluggish.
10. National Retail Association says election uncertainty impacting on retail sales.
11. J C Penney hires ex Kraft marketing executive to assist turn around.
12. Bunnings sells 10 stores to real estate investor but leases them back.
13. Lacoste sets up online store in China.
14. McDonalds reports negative result in Australian operations.