Latest Retail News – 7/10/2018
1. Coles is offering personal loans to customers.
2. Retail sales slowed over the AFL Grand Final weekend.
3. Rodd & Gunn open test store with a concierge for click and collect.
4. Chocolate retailer, Max Brenner, goes into liquidation.
5. 50 Taco Bell stores to open over next 3 years.
6. Coles plans market style supermarket with “street stall” experience.
7. Kellogs product reaches Choice Group’s “shonky list” because of too much sugar.
8. David Jones launches “shoe heaven” with exclusive brands.