Latest Retail News – 10/11/2019
1. Woolworths trials cashless Mini Metro.
2. Aldi to feature ham in its Christmas campaign.
3. Major retailers to join Australian Retailers Association as Russell Zimmerman departs.
4. Tax refunds fail to reach retail sales.
5. Coles offers unlimited deliveries for flat fee in online subscription service.
6. Nike brings its personalisation service to Australia.
7. Amazon Australia offers buy now, pay later.
8. Queensland considers single use plastic bag ban.
9. NZ shoe retailer, Ziera, with 23 stores in Australia, unable to find buyer.
10. Catch launches pop-up store in Target.