Latest Retail News – 24/11/2019
1. Cotton On opens in Vietnam.
2. Steinhoff International’s Australian subsidiary has sold Best&Less, Harris Scarfe and Debenhams.
3. First high-end convenience store from David Jones/BP collaboration opens in Bayside, Melbourne.
4. Colgate launches recyclable toothpaste tube.
5. Most grocery stores struggle to make good use of customer data.
6. Woolworths expands its delivery service.
7. Plus size clothing retailer City Chic to open 15 new stores over next 3 years.
8. Dimmeys to close down.
9. Security and tracking within stores receives upgrade as un-manned convenience stores roll out.
10. Marks & Spencer hire senior Tesco executive to rescue declining clothing sales.
The One Thing Most People Don’t Understand About Branding - https://www.forbes.com/sites/piasilva/2019/11/22/the-one-thing-most-people-dont-understand-about-branding/#720ad7ff457e