1. Coles is expanding its product offering by bringing fashion to its grocery aisles with MIX, an exclusive collection of clothing and accessories.
2. Woolworths is offering Life Insurance and Pet Insurance in its first rollout of insurance related products.
3. Harvey Norman reports a slight rise in profit despite reduced returns for franchisees.
4. Furniture giant, Ikea, gives US$62 million for African refugee centre.
5. Online electronics retailer, Kogan, announce a 264% increase in sales over 2010.
6. Australia’s July retail sales up 0.5% (Yes, half a percent).