1. Oxfam urges target, Big W, Just Group, and K-Mart to identify their sources of supply in wake of Bangladesh factory disaster.
2. NAB reports modest online retail sales growth in March.
3. March retail sales figures fall 0.4% with only Supermarkets and cafe/restaurant showing growth.
4. JB HiFi expect slight improvement in original sales and profit forecast for 2013.
5. Coles claims Coca-Cola too expensive in Australia.
6. Reserve Bank cuts interest rates to lowest in 50 years – now 2.75%
7. Sydney Opera House opens up food & beverage outlets to public tender for first time.
8. Adidas reports strong sales in China while others struggle.
9. Lord Mayor Doyle calls on Federal Government to assist with financing $100m for QVM re-development.
10. Sydney extends its trial of night time food trucks claiming positive response.