1. Online buying club, Ozsales, enters multi-million dollar logistics partnership with Australia Post.
2. European menswear brand, Jack & Jones, opens store in India.
3. Japanese variety retailer, Daiso, plans flagship store in Melbourne CBD.
4. Courier businesses expected to grow as E-commerce booms.
5. ACCC cracks down on fake on-line reviews.
6. QBD Bookshop says strong online presence helps in-store sales.
7. Dutch supermarket smashes convention by grouping produce according to recipes.
8. L’Oreal abandons its direct marketing catalogues in France, Germany and Japan following weak trends in direct catalogue model.
9. Coles and Woolworths said to be close to agreement with ACCC on paring back their petrol discount voucher schemes.
10. Beijing online shoppers spent $10.6 billion during the first 9 months of the year.
11. Topshop opens largest Australian store in Brisbane.
12. Workout World placed into administration.
13. Westfield takes ownership of New York’s World Trade Centre shopping mall.
14. Fairwork Australia launches new phone advisory service for small business.
15. Online fashion retailer, The Iconic, receives fresh $20m funding from parent company.