1. Online fashion retailer, The Iconic, launches click and collect facility at Sydney Shopping Centre.
2. Westfield’s plans for restructure held up by small investors vote.
3. Tap’n’Go fraud on the rise as credit card thefts increase.
4. Japanese commerce giant, Rakuten, opens its first café.
5. Athlete’s Foot downgrades earnings forecast.
6. Juice chain, Boost, has new owner.
7. Weekly Times reports some QVM traders refusing display country of origin on food.
8. Bonds move into direct retailing with Bonds Kids stores.
9. Noni B rumoured to be set for a takeover.
10. Britain’s biggest retailer,Tesco, suffers largest quarterly sales drop in four decades.
11. Uniglo reports same store sales up in Japan.
12. Coles could divest itself of Vintage Cellars stores as liquor continues to struggle.
13. Large scale expansion impacts on supermarket profits in India.
14. UK shopping centre launches iBeacon linked app.
15. Owner of Topshop buys 25% stake in Australian onliner, Ozsales.