1. Australian retailer, Spotlight, to debut in Malaysia.
2. ASOS considers Australian warehouse.
3. French hypermarket chain, Carrefour, pulls out of India.
4. Lorna Jane list of suitors includes Super Retail Group.
5. Disappointing first quarter doesn’t deter Gap’s expansion in China.
6. Sydney’s Broadway Centre to introduce in-centre moving fashion catwalk.
7. Owners of 7-Eleven buy Australian rights to Starbucks.
8. New kids concept Myer MyKids opens in Melbourne’s Emporium Centre.
9. Henry Bucks takes on new look for younger customers.
10. China’s luxury market fails to meet expectations for many retailers.