1. Local food growers being damaged by supermarket wars.
2. Masters overhauls its online offer.
3. New Melbourne cafe caters to cats.
4. Australia Post to slash 900 jobs in response to changing demand for snail mail.
5. Pacific Brands (Bonds etc.) cuts earnings forecasts.
6. Uniqlo plans price hikes due declining Yen.
7. Famous Italian market and restaurant concept, Eataly, seeks Sydney site.
8. Zara announces rare fall in quarterly profits.
9. Retail Adventures Group (Sam’s Warehouse and Crazy Clarks) to close 50 more stores.
10. Luxury fashion brand Alexander McQueens opens first flagship store in Tokyo.
11. KFC named Australian Retailer of the Year.
12. US retail sales rise for 4th straight month in May.