1. US retail sales on the rise - plus 5.7% over last 12 months.
2. Godfrey's share price up 3.6% on first day of trade.
3. Woollies sells Brickworks Marketplace in Adelaide for estimated $75m.
4. Westpac says latest consumer confidence drop "very disturbing".
5. Online e-tailer, Shoes of Prey, opens first store in Sydney.
6. US home appliance giant, Best Buy, leaves China
7. Woolworths shows interest in collapsed bakery chain, Pieface.
8. Oroton predicts disappointing first half as it cuts back on discounting.
9. NZ Post sells off its Australian courier business, Couriers Please.
10. Woolworths buys one of China’s largest alcoholic drink businesses.