1. Computer chip powers dress that expands when adrenaline rises and sports bra that cools- literally.
2. Analysts suggest Turnbull may boost business confidence on reputation alone.
3. Turnbull puts competition effects test back in spotlight.
4. Chapel St. experiences record vacancies – 1 in 10 shops empty.
5. Deloittes suggest retail growth will slow as Sydney/Melbourne housing market cools.
6. Briscoe’s attempted takeover of Kathmandu times out.
7. Oroton Group’s net profit falls 68%.
8. Premier Investments profits boosted by Peter Alexander and Smiggle.
9. Inditex, the worlds biggest clothing retailer, and owner of Zara, says sales up 16% in 2015 and profit over 1 billion Euros.