1. Retail Food Group (Brumby’s, Michel’s Patisserie, Donut King) takes over support of Epilepsy Action Australia following Dick Smith collapse.
2. Marks & Spencer launch new online store geared to Aussies.
3. Tiffany’s says profit declined during Christmas.
4. Advertising Standards Bureau approves Australia Day lamb ad following complaints.
5. Emu brand continues surge in sheepskin product outlets with flagship store in Sydney.
6. Kogan pays $32,000 in fines for alleged false or misleading promotions.
7. Woolworths removes Aussie map hats that left off Tasmania.
8. Toys-R-Us opens 100th store in China.
9. Nestle loses battle with Cadbury over attempt to trademark Kit Kat’s four fingers.
10. H&M confirms it will open at Westfield Chatswood.