1. Nick Abboud resigns as CEO of Dick Smith.
2. Senator suggests directors should be held responsible for gift card redemption following Dick Smith collapse.
3. Haighs to launch third chocolate store in Sydney.
4. Nestle accused of child slavery in Ivory Coast cocoa harvest.
5. Godfreys CEO steps down after disappointing sales results.
6. Lego fined by German regulators for attempting to stop price discounting.
7. Debenhams beat Christmas sales predictions with online boost.
8. Bunnings parent, Westfield, makes bid for UK home improvement chain, Homebase.
9. Priceline secures Nick Kyrgios as brand ambassador.
10. Kikki.K’s Chadstone store gains international recognition for design.
11. Grill'd founder, Simon Crowe, buys Koko Black out of administration.
12. Jaycar expresses interest in Dick Smith sites.
13. Royal Bank of Scotland predicts "cataclysmic year". Recommends clients "Sell Everything".
14. Chinese tourism breaks records with more than 1 million visiting Australia in 12 months.