1. Woolworths exits its deal with Hills Limited following closure of Masters.
2. Chadstone opens first stage of $660m redevelopment with stunning glass roof.
3. KitKat to launch its first chocolate store at Melbourne Central.
4. Macy’s to launch Chinese e-commerce site.
5. International brands entering Australia expected to move from luxury goods to mid-range fashion in coming years.
6. Rising house prices encourage renovation which could be good for retailers.
7. Chanel says it is not touching e-commerce.
8. Westpac says consumer confidence remains steady.
9. Marimekko to open its fifth Australian store at Chadstone.
10. South African group Steinhoff to take over Fantastic Furniture.
11. Kodak to reinvent itself with smartphone venture.