Latest Retail News – 12/3/2017
1. Australian retail spending up 3.11% year on year in January.
2. UK fashion sports retailer, JD Sports, to open Australian store at Melbourne Central.
3. James Packer sells out of Noni B.
4. Sephora opens eighth Australian cosmetics store.
5. Aussie Farmer Direct launches meal kits for families.
6. Greensborough Shopping Centre to launch new fresh food market concept in their central mall.
7. Costco to open 4th Victorian site at Pacific Epping.
8. Adidas net income tops 1 billion Euros.
9. Citibank to stop taking cash in November 2017.