1. Coles says it will pay its small suppliers quicker.
2. Bunnings takes 11 Masters sites for future expansion.
3. Aldi starts online sales in China using Australian suppliers.
4. Target plans $7b fix for its "old and tired" US stores.
5. Harvey Norman reports best ever first half.
6. Beacon Lighting posts first half loss.
7. New 3 story Tiffany flagship store planned for Sydney CBD 2018.
8. Cotton On launches active wear range inspired by AFWL’s Daisy Pearce.
9. Iconic Melbourne jeweller, Kozminsky’s closes Bourke St. store.
10. JC Penney to slash US store network.