Retail News One Liners – 28/1/2018
1. Priceline issues profit warning.
2. Rebel Sport and Spendless Shoes top customer ratings.
3. Kogan and others report record Christmas online sales.
4. JB HiFi enters top 250 global retailers list joining Wesfarmers and Woolworths.
5. Max Brenner to expand chocolate shops in Australia.
6. Amazon opens its store with no cashier.
7. Kathmandu predicts profit rise.
8. Michael Hill exits US market.
9. US burger chain, Carl’s Jr, to open 30 stores in Victoria.
10. Australian wine exports to China soar.
11. Unilever joins push to reduce package waste.
12. French supermarket giant, Carrefour, to spend billions on digital transformation.
13. Litigation funder pulls out of Woolworths class action.