1. Gerry Harvey is “realistically happy” with Boxing Day sales.
2. Zara unveils self service pick-up kiosk for online sales.
3. UK is to ban stores from charging Debit/Credit card fees.
4. UK’s Poundland seeks outside financing while parent company, Steinhoff, battles allegations of poor management.
5. Catch Group enjoys “record-breaking” Christmas following Pumpkin Patch acquisition.
6. National insolvency firm sees many more retailers succumbing to tough conditions.
7. Billabong board gives nod to Quicksilver takeover.
8. Australia Post says parcel boom continues post Christmas.
9. Macys say festive season sales positive.
10. Debenhams issue profit warning after poor Christmas sales.
The latest trends in social media marketing - https://www.forbes.com/sites/ryanholmes/2018/01/02/2018s-biggest-social-media-trends-for-business/#272f8eb35623