Latest Retail News – 25/11/2018
1. Myer confirms 4.8% first quarter sales drop.
2. ARA pushes to allow shop staff to conduct bag inspections instead of licensed security guards.
3. Dymocks opens new store at Highpoint.
4. Reject Shop receives takeover offer.
5. Sporting goods retailer, Decathlon, to open 5 new stores in Victoria in coming weeks.
6. Instagram launches new shopping features.
7. Amazon re-opens its US site to Australians.
8. Ikea to cut 7500 jobs worldwide.
9. GAP looks to close hundreds of stores.
10. Aldi remains Australia’s most trusted brand.
11. Kathmandu reports strong first quarter sales.
12. Woolworths introduces Black Friday supermarket deals.