Latest Retail News – 22/9/2019
1. Business Council of Australia warns businesses to focus on profitability not social issues.
2. Shopping Centre Managers see rents declining and incentives rising in latest survey.
3. Ice-cream shop, Niska, launches Australia’s first robotic retail experience.
4. CBA says retail spending will improve on back of tax cuts and improvement in house prices.
5. The Iconic sees strong growth in kids fashion.
6. Kathmandu posts record profit.
7. Many Australian businesses paying staff to attend climate strike.
8. Sydney Fish Market gets $750m investment.
9. Premier Investments profit up 27.7% with strong growth in Smiggle & Peter Alexander.
10. Coles drops prices of over 300 products.