1. Scentre Group and Cbus Property to buy David Jones Market St. Sydney store and convert into luxury retail and apartments.
2. Aldi named EFTPOS Retailer of the Year 2016.
3. H&M to open its eighth NSW store at Campbelltown.
4. RMIT launches new food and innovation campus at Bundoora Campus.
5. David Jones to relocate head office from Sydney to Melbourne.
6. Baby Bunting lifts profit by 38% after 2015 IPO.
7. Harris Scarfe to restructure its apparel offering including frequent range updates.
8. Jeans West to open first mega-store at MacArthur Square.
9. JB HiFi lifts full year profit.
10. Tag Heur opens new flagship store in Sydney CBD.
11. Dominos beats profit guidance.
12. Apple hits back at Australian Banks looking to block its payment system.
13. Beacon Lighting posts significant sales rise for 2016.
14. Newspower to launch new concept stores in traditional newsagency realm.
15. Retail landlord Stockland says not worried by increasing number of retailers entering administration.
16. Wesfarmers profit drops 83.3% after writing down value of Target and coal operations.
17. Reject Shop reports profit rise.
18. Australian retailers criticised for poor delivery services.
19. Webjet posts record profit.
20. Woolworth’s takes billion dollar hit from Masters writedown.
21. Super retail experiences profit drop following lower BCF performance.
22. Retail Food Group (Gloria Jeans, Donut King etc.) posts record profit.
23. Shares in Godfrey’s fall following poor results.
24. Tiffany’s same store sales decline particularly in Asia.
25. Harvey Norman’s profits soar on back of international stores.
26. Apple gets $19b tax bill over arrangement with Ireland.
27. Australia Post returns to profit.
28. Retail spending unchanged in July.
29. Walmart says 7000 back office job losses are not downsizing with workers transferred to shop floor.