Latest Retail News – 11/6/2017
1. Kikki.K to launch in Nordstrom stores across US.
2. Choice says Aldi is Australia’s cheapest supermarket.
3. Struggling US department store, Sears, to increase number of store closures to 180.
4. Coles intends putting bakeries in 180 more stores.
5. Amazon to offer 45% discount on its Prime membership to low income earners.
6. Australia’s economy grew at just 0.3% in March quarter.
7. Target to trim store portfolio but remains coy on actual store closures.
8. Coles and Woolworths feature in top 20 worlds most valuable brands.
9. Coke may ditch Zero brand.