Latest Retail News – 8/4/2018
1. Walmart are adding 500 more pick-up towers in-store.
2. UBS predicts less emphasis on price in supermarkets war.
3. Wesfarmers reported to be seeking buyer for Bunnings UK.
4. Online grocery will be the next big push in retail according to Inside Retail.
5. Major shareholder to take over Oroton.
6. President Trump attacks retailer, Amazon.
7. Red Lea Chicken with 28 franchised stores closes down.
8. Lovisa shares fall as CEO quits.
9. H&M to launch off-price marketplace for discounted clothing with online and in-store structure.
10. Woolworths to speed up plastic bag ban.
11. Flight Centre receives $12.5m fine for price fixing around 10 years ago.
12. Murray-Goulburn shareholders approve $1.3b sale to Canada’s Saputo.
13. Westfield warns it will curate centres for progressive retailers.