1. Giant online fashion retailer, Asos, will launch its operation in Australia this September. There will be over 50,000 branded and private label products on the site across womenswear, menswear, and accessories tailored to the 16 to 34 year old market.
2. Athletes Foot chain reports a 30% increase in profits and a 7.3% increase in sales.
3. Fantastic Furniture Group produced a 9% rise in profit despite being dragged down by Dare Gallery performance.
4. Flight Centre posted a $140m profit after a “flat” year.
5. Noni B reported a profit of just $700k as it took advantage of quiet trade to tidy up its backroom and prepare for the inevitable return of consumer confidence.